Friday, November 14, 2014

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAPPEN!


I NEVER thought in a million years I literally would not like the taste of sugar.. AT ALL.. 

How can this happen?

I have been a sugar addict my whole life. 

My mother would forbid me to have sugar because of how I acted and I would do anything to get it. 

I would make anything and sell it door to door just to have money to get to the little store. I would buy cookie dough and hide it . I bought boxes of nilla wafers,( do you remember those) sweet tarts, snickers bars, peanut butter and not the good kind.  The list goes on and on.

I would eat until I was so full it was hard to breathe or move. I stuffed my pain, and controlled every bite by rebellion to eat what I was told NOT TO. 

This drove me into a whirlwind of binging and other things that just didnt do my internal body any good at all, not to mention my mind and emotional journey through life. 

Its taken me years to get to this place I knew I had to get off sugar in order to grow my life to where I want it to be, personally, business and emotionally be stable and able to help others the way I want to.


All the head and wall banging moments in my life are now beginning to make sense..is that was wisdom is? Why did that take half my life eeeks. I'm ready for the next half like you wouldn't believe!

If you take the time to evaluate why your about to eat something. .you'll find the healing and decision to make better choices all come together!

YOUR TRULY SINCERE voice is calling you to where you need to be, LISTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment