Saturday, November 15, 2014

I found a solution in Pink"

I found a solution in Pink....

        I never ate Salt and especially NOT table salt.. I could go on and on how bad that is for you , not to mention it creates such swelling , my kids call it ,"sausage fingers and toes."

        The pain salt gave me just wasn't worth using it. Until I landed in the hospital with a bad case of heat exhaust and my heart rate was so low the doctors ran me through all kinds of tests. I am an athlete and I have worked out my whole life so low isn't really  uncommon for my lifestyle.

        What they told me is that I need to eat more salt, oh no I thought, I don't want to feel all puffy and salt wasn't my choice of taste, sugar was.

          So my very wise mother told me I needed to put PINK HIMALAYAN salt in my diet daily, even if it was to add to water and drink it. I needed for many reasons. I started researching and found just amazing information on Pink Himalayan salt and was convinced I could try it.

      You can google benefits to Pink Himalayan salt, its amazing!

        I started with just a few granules and then let it dissolve in water and chug, then I started to cook with , eat it plain (just a granule when I felt my heart rate was so low I couldn't move). It helped with that and it gave me something of a switch from being so connected to sugar.

        I never feel like sausage fingers or toes, it taste amazing and the benefits are amazing as well. Now don't over do it , but surely you can start to create new things to replace sweet and this is a great solution that worked for me. Its not for everyone and if you have high blood pressure or heart issues surely take it past a naturopath or your Dr. to see if its right for you.

         I know that the body when ingesting sugar and salt will trick your body into thinking its hungry when its not. So I never wanted to mix the two. If I was going to have salt , I was NOT going to have sugar too.

        So the switch began, believe it or not now I eat my pancakes with an avocado and salt and pepper. No syrup at all. I make my pancakes with eggs and pumpkin and coconut and then its an amazing meal with nutrition , no sugar and full of fiber and goodness. I don't miss sugar at all, as a matter of fact, the little things like coconut aminos I used to use with cooking (a coconut substitute for soy sauce)now I cant even eat it because it taste too sweet. I literally do NOT eat any sugar AT ALL of any form.


         Another key to my recovery over sugar.  I WON and the solution to help was IN PINK , who would of guessed.










No comments:

Post a Comment